So what if we accept the following guidelines:Read the whole thing.
1. Take every thought captive to Christ. In other words, think before we speak and write, weighing everything we say and write against the teachings of our Lord.
2. Feel free to disagree when it is appropriate to the situation, but always do so as an expression of grace.
3. When wanting to encourage, write it.
4. When wanting to criticize, if possible, do so face to face. If it is not possible, write only what you would say face-to-face.
5. No matter how angry or justified you feel, there is never a place for cruel or vulgar speech.
Maybe then we wouldn’t have to moderate blog comments.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Ephesians 4:29 and Blogging
Bill Mounce writes about Eph. 4:29 and how it applies to blogging. He closes with the following suggested guidelines: