- Mark Noll, "Ecumenical Realities and Evangelical Theology"
- Cornelius Plantinga, "Renewing Evangelical Theology: Reflections on the Contribution of David Wells"
- Miroslav Volf, "God, Globalization and Human Flourishing"
- Tite Tienou, "Renewing Evangelical Identity from the Margins"
- J.I. Packer, "The Return to Catechesis: Lessons from the Great Tradition"
- Lauren Winner, "The Practice of Piety: Spiritual Formation and Ecclesial Identity
- Os Guinness, "Found Faithful: Challenges to Christian Orthodoxy in the Global Era"
- Church & Culture: Legacy of David F. Wells
- Bruce McCormack, "The Only Mediator: The Person and Work of Christ in Evangelical Perspective"
- Kevin Vanhoozer, "The State of the Evangelical (dis)Union: The Bible in Evangelical Theology and Biblical Studies"
- Michael Horton, "Rediscovering the Church After Evangelicalism"
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
"Renewing the Evangelical Mission" Conference
This conference at Gordon-Conwell, in honor of David Wells, looks excellent! Here are the sessions: