Thursday, October 06, 2005

Airport Sightings

Here are some strange airport sightings I've had in recent days:

1. I met Keifer Sutherland (star of "24" and the movie "To End All Wars") at LAX Airport. He kindly gave me an autograph. Later we were waiting in line together for our food from Burger King. The service was really slow. I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I said: "So much for fast food." His response: "Yeah, they kind of took the fast part out of it."

2. Ben Stein (the guy who says "Bueller, Bueller" in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off") was on my flight. Unlike Keifer, we had no fascinating conversations.

3. While in line at Starbucks, the gal behind the counter was staring at me. She asked me if I was Jerod from the Subway commercials. (Sigh.)

Update: Typo corrected. Thanks Anoninva--I need an editor!