- Start over again with a new producer and director
- Understand the core audience of the film and don't offend it
- Let Doug Gresham be Doug Gresham
- Be faithful to Lewis
- Let faith leaders see the film in its entirety months before its release.
- Don't be ashamed of the themes in the film or the audience it appeals to
- Time the release carefully
- Stop spending so much money
- Give Phil Anschutz a stronger role in the production.
- Let Lewis be your guide
Friday, January 30, 2009
Mark Joseph offers some good advice on how to save Narnia: