- What Really Is Worship?
- The Worship That Pleases God
- Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs: Does the Bible Direct Us in the Choice of Musical Styles?
- Meeting God in the Gathering of His People
- Worship That Jesus Makes Possible
- Worshiping God’s Way (Part 1)
- Worshiping God’s Way (Part 2)
- Christian Worship Music: Is It Postmodern?
- Music for, by, and Toward the Church
- The Glory of God in Contemporary Worship: A Shared Burden
- Text and Music: Content and Context for Music in Ministry
- The Arts in Worship: Can’t Art Just Be Art?
- Authentic Multiculturalism and High Culture
- Authentic Multiculturalism and High Culture: What of Quality?
A Sacred Sorrow Experience Guide: Reaching out to God in the Lost Language of Lament (2005) and The Hidden Face of God: Finding the Missing Door to the Father Through Lament (2007).
Keith and Kristyn Getty:
- World Music for the Universal Church
- Irish Hymns: A Singing Faith for the Worshipping Church
- A Musical and Poetic Vernacular for Worship: Finding a Heart Language for the Modern Church
- The New Hymns
- The Making of Worship Songs for the Modern Church
- The Songs That Jesus Said: Singing the Bible for Young Worshipers
- Hymns, Worship, and Christian Thought (Part 1)
- Hymns, Worship, and Christian Thought (Part 2)
- Modern Hymns: Christian Congregational Song for the 21st Century
- What Is Word-Centered Worship?
- Visuals in Worship: How Do We See God?
- Worship and the Presence of God
- Worship Leadership: Gift and Craft
- Piano Stylings for Effective Leadership in Contemporary Worship
- Arranging the Rhythm Section for Contemporary Worship
- Vocal Arranging for Effective Leadership in Contemporary Worship
- Why the Cross Is Crucial in Corporate Worship
- Worship Music or Music Worship: The Meaning of Music in Congregational Worship
- Making the Most of the Modern Worship Movement
- Exploring the ‘Why’ behind the Modern Hymn Movement (Part 1)
- Exploring the ‘Why’ behind the Modern Hymn Movement (Part 2)
- Engaging the Emerging Church with Hymns
- My Grandmother Saved it, My Mother Threw It Away, and Now I’m Buying It Back: Why We Still Need Hymns in a Postmodern World
- Hymns as Passion, Story, and Community: Exploring Connections with a Postmodern World
- New Music in the Christian Community: An Apologetic for Popular Musical Styles
- Lessons in Jazz from the Book of Daniel (Part 1)
- Lessons in Jazz from the Book of Daniel (Part 2)
- Jazz as a Means of Growing in the Knowledge of God
Though it's not part of the lecture series above, I'd be remiss not to mention John Piper's five-hour seminar, which I would highly recommend. With the links below you can either watch the videos, read the notes, or listen to the audio for free:
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 1
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 2
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 3
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 4
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 5
- Gravity and Gladness on Sunday Morning, Part 6