- excerpts from 2 books (e.g., Paul, Apostle of God's Glory in Christ: A Pauline Theology)
- 25 articles (e.g., "Preaching and Biblical Theology," "Interpreting the Pauline Epistles")
- 3 presentations (e.g., "Pauline Theology of Law: Did Luther Get It Right?")
- 33 book reviews (e.g., Review of Two Views on Women in Ministry)
- 16 SBJT editorials (e.g., "A Unity Based on Truth")
One of my favorite NT scholars is Tom Schreiner, for a number of reasons: (1) his explicit commitment to the centrality of God in Christ as the center of NT Theology, (2) his humility and submission to the authority of the text, and (3) his value--like Calvin--on clarity and brevity. So I'm happy to see that Southern Seminary has put online a list of his books and links to all of his reviews and articles.