Learning from the Church Fathers
Vol. 12, No. 2, Summer 2008
- 2 Editorial: Stephen J. Wellum, "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"
- 4 Todd L. Miles, "Irenaeus in the Hands of Soteriological Inclusivists: Validation or Tendentious Historiography?"
- 18 John Piper,"Contending for Christ Contra Mundum: Exile and Incarnation in the Life of Athanasius"
- 38 Nick Needham, "Augustine of Hippo: The Relevance of His Life and Thought Today"
- 52 Carl Trueman, "Patristics And Reformed Orthodoxy: Some Brief Notes and Proposals"
- 62 Michael A. G. Haykin, "Recovering Ancient Church Practices: A Review of Brian McLaren, Finding Our Way Again: The Return of the Ancient Practices"
- 68 The SBJT Forum
- 78 Book Reviews
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
SBJT: "Learning from the Church Fathers"
The editorial and one article are available online from "Learning from the Church Fathers," the latest issue of The Southern Baptist Journal of Theology: