The latest issue of Themelios is different (available as a 129-page PDF or in HTML). Every single article looks well worth reading.
Here's the table of contents:
- Editorial [on not conforming to the world of technology], by D.A. Carson
- Minority Report: The Way of the Christian Academic, by Carl Trueman
- The Gospel and the Poor, by Tim Keller
- Shared Intentions? Reflections on Inspiration and Interpretation in Light of Scripture's Dual Authorship, by Jared M. Compton
- The Center of Biblical Theology in Acts: Deliverance and Damnation Display the Divine, by James M. Hamilton Jr.
- Salvation History, Chronology, and Crisis: A Problem with Inclusivist Theology of Religions, Part 2 of 2, by Adam Sparks
- Ezra, According to the Gospel: Ezra 7:10, Philip Graham Ryken
- Book Reviews