- Make sure you’re running the latest version of the iPhone firmware. (On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > About. The “Version” should be 1.1.4.) If you’re not running the latest version, sync your iPhone with iTunes (which may also require updating—use Help > Check for Updates) and install the latest version.
- Visit www.esv.org/mobile using Safari on your iPhone.
- Press the + sign at the bottom of the iPhone screen.
- Press the “Add to Home Screen” button.
- (Optional.) Change the name from “ESV Bible” if you want.
- Press the “Add” button at the top of the screen.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
ESV on iPhone
From the ESV blog (last month), here are instructions on how to add an ESV link to the home screen of an iPhone: