Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Andrew Peterson's Resurrection Letters Volume II

I'm a bit odd in that I am not much of a music guy. There are only a few Christian artists that I want to listen to over and over. Andrew Peterson is one of them. The Lord has used his music and poetic lyrics to stir my soul--for which I am most grateful.

His latest album, Resurrection Letters Volume II, releases October 21, and autographed copies are now available for pre-order.

Here are the songs on the album:
  1. All Things New
  2. Hosanna
  3. All You'll Ever Need
  4. Invisible God
  5. Hosea
  6. Love is a Good Thing
  7. Don't Give Up on Me
  8. Rocket
  9. Windows in the World
  10. I've God News
  11. The Good Confession (I Believe)
What's quite cool is that Peterson is now with Centricity Music, and they have an online jukebox where you can stream the entire CD for free!

For those who live in Chicagoland, he'll be giving a free concert on Oct 21 at 7 PM at Elmhurst Christian Reformed Church.