Worship Matters: Leading Others to Encounter the Greatness of God. Bob is one of the wisest and humblest men I know, passionate about pursuing cross-centered biblical worship in the power of the Spirit.
Here are just a few of the endorsements for his new book:
"Bob Kauflin is teaching a new generation to take corporate worship seriously in a fashion that is simultaneously biblically faithful and addressing today's culture."
- D. A. Carson, Research Professor of New Testament, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"This book is thoroughly biblical, comprehensive, balanced, clear, and engaging. Worship leaders must read it, and it will be a great help to anyone interested in finding out what biblical worship is about and how to worship from the heart."
- John Frame, Professor of Systematic Theology and Philosophy, Reformed Theological Seminary
"An outstanding book both for those who lead worship and also for every Christian who wants to worship God more fully. The book is biblical, practical, interesting, wise, and thorough in its treatment of the topic. The next time I teach on worship, I plan to make this the required text."
- Wayne Grudem, Research Professor of Bible and Theology, Phoenix Seminary
"Humility. Self-deprecating humor. Practical wisdom. And not just for music leaders. What a refreshing read! I've gained from Bob Kauflin, and if you read this, you will too."
- Mark Dever,, Pastor, Capitol Hill Baptist Church; Executive Director, 9Marks Ministries
"Bob is a pastor, a teacher, and a skilled musician. And this book captures his heart, his zealous pursuit of God, and his many years of real-life experience leading worship. That's why his book deserves the careful study of pastors and worship leaders alike."
- Joshua Harris, Senior Pastor, Covenant Life Church, Gaithersburg, Maryland
"Bob loves God, values theology, and cares about people. This mix is found throughout this wonderful and helpful book. Worship Matters will inspire you as a worshiper and spur you on as a leader of worship."
- Matt Redman, lead worshiper and song-writer, Brighton, UK
"Bob's approach is humble, yet authoritative; comprehensive, yet inspirational. And if you take his gentle but clear teaching onboard, it will help make you fully equipped in mind, heart, and spirit to lead others in worship. I wholeheartedly recommend it."
- Stuart Townend, Christian song-writer