John Piper outlines 9 ways that Christians should love their Muslim neighbors. Be sure to read the whole thing for Scripture references and explanation. Here's the outline:
1. Pray the fullest blessing of Christ on them whether they love you or not.
2. Do good to them in practical ways that meet physical needs.
3. Do not retaliate when personally wronged.
4. Live peaceably with them as much as it depends on you.
5. Pursue their joyful freedom from sin and from condemnation by telling them the truth of Christ.
6. Earnestly desire that they join you in heaven with the Father by showing them the way, Jesus Christ.
7. Seek to comprehend the meaning of what they say, so that your affirmations or criticisms are based on true understanding, not distortion or caricature.
8. Warn them with tears that those who do not receive Jesus Christ as the crucified and risen Savior who takes away the sins of the world will perish under the wrath of God.
9. Don’t mislead them or give them false hope by saying, “Muslims worship the true God.”